top of page

BOOK TICKETS FOR MESIF 2024

The Middle East Sports and Investment Forum will be attended by global sports leaders. Get your tickets below and meet the right people to take your business forward!

BOOK TICKETS FOR MESIF 2024
BOOK TICKETS FOR MESIF 2024

Time & Location

05 Jun 2024, 08:00 – 19:00 BST

Emirates Stadium, Hornsey Rd, London N7 7AJ, UK

Share this event

Delegate Bookings
Terms & Conditions

Payment:

Full payment is required upon registration. Your registration will be officially confirmed only after full payment is received. On-site event attendance is allowed only after full payment confirmation.

Cancellation Policy:

To cancel delegate bookings, a written notice is required. If the written notice is received more than seven days before the event date, you will receive a credit note equivalent to 85% of the delegate contract fee. This credit note can be used for any other MESIF event within 12 months from the date of issuance, and the remaining 15% will be retained by MESIF as an administration fee. If the written notice is received seven days or less before the event date, no credit will be issued.

 

You can substitute colleagues for paid delegate spots at any time before the event, as long as MESIF is given reasonable notice. If MESIF has to cancel an event, a full refund of the delegate contract fee will be provided. In case an event is postponed for any reason, and a paid delegate is unable to attend on the new date, a credit note for 100% of the delegate contract fee will be issued for use at another MESIF event within a 12-month period from the date of issuance.

Please note that MESIF cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage resulting from event cancellations, rescheduling, postponements, or alterations. MESIF also reserves the right to refund the full ticket price if a credit note is not available.

Force Majeure:

MESIF will not assume liability for any loss, damage, injuries, claims, costs, or expenses of any nature in the event of cancellation, postponement, or alteration due to Force Majeure. Force Majeure is defined as any unforeseen circumstance that makes the execution of the event impossible, ill-advised, illegal, or impractical. Force Majeure encompasses, but is not restricted to, incidents such as accidents, fires, explosions, floods, earthquakes, or other natural disasters, acts of God, government restrictions or regulations, war or apparent acts of war, terrorism or apparent acts of terrorism, civil disturbances or riots, labor strikes, curtailment, suspension, or restrictions on transportation facilities and means of transportation, or any other emergency.

Venue & Programme Changes:

The organizers MESIF reserve the right to make reasonable amendments to the event dates, venue, speakers, and conference program at any time without notice.

Get in Touch

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page